• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Totally desolate looking stadium. The first time I've ever seen these many empty seats or perhaps it is too early yet.
In any case, I do believe Flacco is going to have a fluky big night. He is due for one to throw us all into another tizzy. Is he or isn't he kind of debate.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yup, this is worse then pre season.

I know on TV they are showing a lot of fans still outside the stadium. Though during the pick segment they have the Marching Ravens on the field and seats are more empty than usual. I know the season has been more down than up, but it's still too early in the season to see how empty the stadium is.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am still rooting for us to shock the Dolphins on national TV. I love these fuckers no matter how much they disappoint me!

RavensDFan

Veteran
I hope everyone is just chowing down or something cuz this is not how to represent on a nationally televised game people.

K-Dog

MVP
Watch the Ravens make us all look stupid and put up 28 in the first half and keep Miami to 9 for the whole game.

Won't we all look stupid?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Can anyone at the game take a picture of the stadium to show us how empty the stadium is?

RavensDFan

Veteran
Watch the Ravens make us all look stupid and put up 28 in the first half and keep Miami to 9 for the whole game.

No because they do that kind of crap all the time. That is why the real issues with this team fail to get addressed.

edit: should add I'd be happy as Hell though lol

I'll buy a $20 ticket at halftime and Uber there if that's the case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.