• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Dolphins: Week 8 Edition

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Guess which record's getting broken this week.

22688421_10155128917401229_4234897940276801333_n.jpg
:lol:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Real happy with the way team showed up for this one. I think our D must have had a come to Jesus metting after last couple games.

Let's just put some brakes on the excitement - in the end, this was against the worst offense in the league and the team you can beat by just getting into their dumb heads.

Fingers crossed for Joe's quick recovery.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Good: defense domination, collins is awesome
Bad: Flacco concussion
Ugly: Dolphins player not getting ejected and sui being sui.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Real happy with the way team showed up for this one. I think our D must have had a come to Jesus metting after last couple games.

Let's just put some brakes on the excitement - in the end, this was against the worst offense in the league and the team you can beat by just getting into their dumb heads.

i genuinely think a lot of it is down to the offence - this defence will always give the offence more chances with the ball and they are phenomenal when playing with a lead - when the defence is tired and the offence is playing bad i think they naturally lower their level to the offence sometimes rather than trying to make up for the shit they see on that side of the ball

in all ravens games there has still only been 1 lead change this year and that was last week

RavensDFan

Veteran

Just wanted us to decimate this team for their dirty BS. We did and I'm happy with that outcome and not deluding myself on who we beat up on.

I want Joe back so we at least keep the season alive, and he actually was having a decent day before he went down. Don't want him to come back if not 100% though. One bad hit could make it something way more serious.

Good: Our guys.
Evil MoFos: Their guys.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
i genuinely think a lot of it is down to the offence - this defence will always give the offence more chances with the ball and they are phenomenal when playing with a lead - when the defence is tired and the offence is playing bad i think they naturally lower their level to the offence sometimes rather than trying to make up for the shit they see on that side of the ball

in all ravens games there has still only been 1 lead change this year and that was last week
And I remember saying that this team are front-runners. Welp, I don't know how we'll do that against the Titans.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just wanted us to decimate this team for their dirty BS. We did and I'm happy with that outcome and not deluding myself on who we beat up on.

I want Joe back so we at least keep the season alive, and he actually was having a decent day before he went down. Don't want him to come back if not 100% though. One bad hit could make it something way more serious.

Good: Our guys.
Evil MoFos: Their guys.
Yeah, he should have been kicked out. Don’t think Cowher was watching the same play.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And I remember saying that this team are front-runners. Welp, I don't know how we'll do that against the Titans.

this is the same titans that scored 12 points vs the browns including overtime... while i liked the titans coming in this year i wouldnt say we are out of it - we're the most jekyll hyde team this year probably even more so than the jags at this point because we've got the added inconsistency of having a qb who CAN play well