• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Dolphins: Week 8 Edition

Its a really weird feeling not knowing if we're going to destroy a team or lay an egg. Like its 50/50 on who gets the ass whooping when we play.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
When I saw this....
tempSH1_5609--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I actually screamed...."Great throw Joe! He caught it! He caught it! He caught it!" :cool:
Yeah, wish it was Perriman

RavensDFan

Veteran
Suh said he put his hand around Mallet's throat because Mallet went after him and tried to attack him.

Yes, a quarterback wants to attack the defensive tackle. Much wise, such smart.
He's an idiot. It's on video lol Everyone can see Mallet never takes his hands from his sides. He just gets in his face and mouths.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Great: Man can we sign Collins to a long-term contract now? Jensen and Hurst the fuckin bully squad moving bodies. Great play by Cj and Jimmy.
The bad: Stop giving Buck Allen the same amount of carries, and give it to Collins at the goal line.
The odd but funny: Chris Moore has 4 career tds, and only one was receiving. Two were blocked punts for TD's, and the other one was a fumble recovered for a TD. He also had the fumble recovery last week from joe in the two-minute drill. That is called play making. Or luck.
Awful: Kiko and his damn post game press conference where he blamed Flacco for not getting down fast enough.

RavensDFan

Veteran
Great: Man can we sign Collins to a long-term contract now? Jensen and Hurst the fuckin bully squad moving bodies. Great play by Cj and Jimmy.
The bad: Stop giving Buck Allen the same amount of carries, and give it to Collins at the goal line.
The odd but funny: Chris Moore has 4 career tds, and only one was receiving. Two were blocked punts for TD's, and the other one was a fumble recovered for a TD. He also had the fumble recovery last week from joe in the two-minute drill. That is called play making. Or luck.
Awful: Kiko and his damn post game press conference where he blamed Flacco for not getting down fast enough.
I did go watch it again, from several angles. The rule states that once the QB begins a slide (begin being the key word) the play is dead. So as soon as Flacco begins to go down he KNOWS that ball cannot be advanced. You can see from one angle that Joe is already on the ground. Not only does he not let up one iota, he actually aims his shoulder at Joe's head and comes full steam. He should receive a multiple game suspension but we're the Ravens. I bet nothing happens.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also - Brandon Williams is so freaking good. Seems like that man is in the backfield instantly every other play.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The good: I didn’t watch the game. Went out with girl instead. Also 40 point blowout
The bad: The dolphins
The ugly: Joe’s injury.

The obvious: THE DOLPHINS ARE OUR BITCH. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah