• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackweed

Practice Squad
If ryan didnt make that play it was a catch. He didnt expect ryan to hop off his man. He made correct type of catch
no way he made the correct type of catch. a) because he didn't catch it and b) he'll tell you himself

“Definitely, you have to go up and go get the ball at the highest point,”

a number one receiver goes up and gets that ball

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
flacco isn't great..i've said it time and time again
but perriman shouldnt be in the NFL

he's CFL quality if that.

I don’t believe that Perriman isn’t, I’m shocked that’s hes regressed. He’s been getting open lately and had one drop on him

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
no way he made the correct type of catch. a) because he didn't catch it and b) he'll tell you himself

“Definitely, you have to go up and go get the ball at the highest point,”

a number one receiver goes up and gets that ball

Watch the play, it was an amazing defensive play. What the fuck are you guys watching

I don’t believe that Perriman isn’t, I’m shocked that’s hes regressed. He’s been getting open lately and had one drop on him
Are you talking about Flacco or Perriman's regression? Because Perriman was never good to begin with so he can't have regressed.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you talking about Flacco or Perriman's regression? Because Perriman was never good to begin with so he can't have regressed.

Perriman caught 50% of passes thrown his way last year which was his first healthy year. Barely used him of course

This year that number is at 20%. That is regression.

Before you scolf at 50% keep in mind that Julio’s first year was a 56% catch rate. Hopkins? 57% catch rate. I’m fact, he’s never caught 60% of throws his way his whole career. Cooper? Rookie year was 55% and this year is currently 50%.

Something is wrong with Perriman and it begins with his confidence and this teams inabiltity to use him

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Perriman caught 50% of passes thrown his way last year which was his first healthy year. Barely used him of course

This year that number is at 20%. That is regression.

Before you scolf at 50% keep in mind that Julio’s first year was a 56% catch rate. Hopkins? 57% catch rate. I’m fact, he’s never caught 60% of throws his way his whole career. Cooper? Rookie year was 55% and this year is currently 50%.

Something is wrong with Perriman and it begins with his confidence and this teams inabiltity to use him
What's crazy is that they'll put the blame of the INT solely on him when the play design was absolutely stupid to begin with. Making two receivers run the same routes next to each other? Great idea, hats off.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
What's crazy is that they'll put the blame of the INT solely on him when the play design was absolutely stupid to begin with. Making two receivers run the same routes next to each other? Great idea, hats off.

thank you, at least you understand what I am saying.

Do I expect Perriman to be a top 5 receiver? no and he does not have to be in order for us to be successful. That being said, our offense makes no sense...AT...ALL....Trestman did a better job, his issue was the running game

Status
Not open for further replies.