1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Discussion in '2017 Game Threads' started by RavensMania, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please do not make a season of this and finish 7-9.
    We need 4-12.

2. WORD!

3. Well the collective prayers for that outcome are up!

4. that'd be tough to watch from here on out but might be the best thing for the franchise moving forward - that said im not sure my blood pressure would manage that season

5. That first TD drive was pretty poor as well. And look, that one drive was the one that mattered. They give up when the offense isn't doing crap, hey okay they're morale is down, blah blah blah. But when we literally just got back in the game? No, no excuse for them. And it wasn't like they even made it hard. Easiest TD drive of probably the year.And it isn't like it is the first time. Does that mean the game is on them? No, but they're not excused either.

6. This is your weekly reminder that yet again there has been a grand total of 1 lead change in all 9 of the ravens games this year and it occurred in the vikings game when the vikings thrillingly came back from a 3-0 first quarter deficit

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. THE RAVENS STILL SUCK ASS!!

8. your third point is the killer. its true, bisciotti brags on his patient business plans...hes a concept guy and doesn't see the decision making decay

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. this is your weekly reminder that we can beat the dolphins 40-0 or 38-6, but it ends there!!!!!

10. tbf firing marty would be on harbs not bisciotti

11. I was just talking about this with someone earlier. The Ravens said from the get to that they wanted to be a run-first team. That reliance on the run game really only works when you're ahead. It's tough to catch up like that.

12. until today we havent actually been a bad running team though- our problem is we have the absolute worst passing offence in the league - that is including all the offences that are being led by backups and rookies

13. Well

either this team does what it never has been able to do and is better a 4 win game streak under harbaugh or they tank.
    they will do niether

in infuriating ravens fashion

14. That play has to be credited to the defense. Flacco stared him down allowing Byrd and company to shift and all collapse on Perriman. You’re right, it hit him in the hands, it also came out the moment he touched it by the defender. That’s great defense

15. Boldin and his vice grip says ''fuck you, your hands arent going to do shit when i get my two hands on the ball''.

16. Kubiak would have had Perriman and Wallace looking great out there....

17. Since Bolden has retired I wonder if he would rent his hands to Perriman.

18. Is perriman going to tweet ''blessed to see another day''?

I supposed its an improvement over ''blessed''.

19. Y’all can get mad at Perriman all you want, that first “drop” was great defense.

Flacco is trash and with out without Perriman the offense doesn’t change

20. flacco isn't great..i've said it time and time again
    but perriman shouldnt be in the NFL

he's CFL quality if that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.