• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensDFan

Veteran
im gonna be so pissed if he puts this on the defence - the defence gave up 1 bad drive which went for 7 points in the 4th quarter - otherwise played a pretty good game
That first TD drive was pretty poor as well. And look, that one drive was the one that mattered. They give up when the offense isn't doing crap, hey okay they're morale is down, blah blah blah. But when we literally just got back in the game? No, no excuse for them. And it wasn't like they even made it hard. Easiest TD drive of probably the year.And it isn't like it is the first time. Does that mean the game is on them? No, but they're not excused either.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Point 3 could work in Baltimore's favor for point 1) John talks a good game. After the Ravens finish near .500 he could argue that they are just a good OC away from winning a couple more games and being in the playoffs.
2) Kubiak had a good experience with Flacco so he might not hate it here. Alternatively, they can use his input to draft someone next year.
3) Baltimore seems bound and determined to stay the course so they probably won't be ready until next year either.
4) This offense is atrocious. That is a sacrifice I would support.
your third point is the killer. its true, bisciotti brags on his patient business plans...hes a concept guy and doesn't see the decision making decay

RayRayRaven

Veteran
this is your weekly reminder that we can beat the dolphins 40-0 or 38-6, but it ends there!!!!!

This is your weekly reminder that yet again there has been a grand total of 1 lead change in all 9 of the ravens games this year and it occurred in the vikings game when the vikings thrillingly came back from a 3-0 first quarter deficit
I was just talking about this with someone earlier. The Ravens said from the get to that they wanted to be a run-first team. That reliance on the run game really only works when you're ahead. It's tough to catch up like that.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I was just talking about this with someone earlier. The Ravens said from the get to that they wanted to be a run-first team. That reliance on the run game really only works when you're ahead. It's tough to catch up like that.

until today we havent actually been a bad running team though- our problem is we have the absolute worst passing offence in the league - that is including all the offences that are being led by backups and rookies

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well

either this team does what it never has been able to do and is better a 4 win game streak under harbaugh or they tank.
they will do niether

in infuriating ravens fashion

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
That ball hit is fucking hands. I mean, he literally had both hands on it and popped it the fuck up. Like he's done numerous times. only two receivers ran routes. we drafted him for his crazy speed right? get the fucking separation then. Nothing wrong with that pass.

That play has to be credited to the defense. Flacco stared him down allowing Byrd and company to shift and all collapse on Perriman. You’re right, it hit him in the hands, it also came out the moment he touched it by the defender. That’s great defense

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
That play has to be credited to the defense. Flacco stared him down allowing Byrd and company to shift and all collapse on Perriman. You’re right, it hit him in the hands, it also came out the moment he touched it by the defender. That’s great defense

Boldin and his vice grip says ''fuck you, your hands arent going to do shit when i get my two hands on the ball''.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kubiak would have had Perriman and Wallace looking great out there....

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is perriman going to tweet ''blessed to see another day''?

I supposed its an improvement over ''blessed''.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Y’all can get mad at Perriman all you want, that first “drop” was great defense.

Flacco is trash and with out without Perriman the offense doesn’t change

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Y’all can get mad at Perriman all you want, that first “drop” was great defense.

Flacco is trash and with out without Perriman the offense doesn’t change

flacco isn't great..i've said it time and time again
but perriman shouldnt be in the NFL

he's CFL quality if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.