• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Actually yes it does. Y'all want to bitch about the offense non-stop and even use them as your excuse for the defense but they get no love. So stfu about the offense or stop with every excuse under the sun for the defensive failings.
... They... Got.... some... Love. Just not on the oline, where I was also critical. But you can choose to ignore my facts for the sake of your arguement. That's fine. This was predictable. A lot of the defense's struggles are because certain players(Weddle and Jefferson) are not playing up to par. Despite the fact that Dean was doing the same damn thing he was doing last season. That stuff is not on him. At all. Even if you want to say it. Not an excuse. It's a fact. But again, you can ignore that stuff too. That's okay.

And yes. I can bitch and moan about the offense. You don't run my life. Flacco is playing poorly. The playcalling at times is maddening. The oline, which is clearly suffering from injuries right now(which is it's biggest problem) sucks, especially on the interior. You want to make excuses for Joe "not having anything". But he clearly is a massive issue. It doesn't excuse some of his poor decisions and unwillingness to go deep at times.

But okay... I need to stfu. That's cool.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
this is how awful the titans think our offence is... the titans reckon they can cover perriman (maybe one of the fastest players in the nfl) with a linebacker and are so sure we cant come back from 7 points down that they will happily gift us a field goal and not accept a penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.