• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defense, the Special Teams, and the Ugly: Week 9 Edition

rossihunter2

Staff Member
well i dont really know what to say at this point - i feel like every non-blowout loss looks the same:

good defence with 1 or 2 bad drives
and an offence that scores in garbage time but can never muster even close to enough offence to even threaten a lead change let a lone an actual win in close games

this team is ugly to watch, hard to watch and doesnt even play particularly interesting games

at this point id almost rather we were on bye every week so that i could watch the rest of the nfl on a sunday without it being soured by the inevitably lacklustre/poor offensive performance

The Good: we have a bye week

The Bad: Marty's play calling again

The Perriman: Perriman

RayRayRaven

Veteran
well i dont really know what to say at this point - i feel like every non-blowout loss looks the same:

good defence with 1 or 2 bad drives
and an offence that scores in garbage time but can never muster even close to enough offence to even threaten a lead change let a lone an actual win in close games

this team is ugly to watch, hard to watch and doesnt even play particularly interesting games

at this point id almost rather we were on bye every week so that i could watch the rest of the nfl on a sunday without it being soured by the inevitably lacklustre/poor offensive performance

I knew the dolphins game was a mirage. we match up vs them and we caught a few breaks at home...............we are not a playoff team. mediogre at best and i'm rooting for draft picks now......that's all there is.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
First of all, I will continue to root for this team regardless if we're a cellar-dweller or an AFC powerhouse.

That being said, I'm sick of this shit. I may "sound" a little irrational when I say this, but they just need to blow it up after this season. Once again, I have to see our offense showing NO URGENCY. I'm not keep going on and on about this, but yes, our season's over now.

Pitta's New Hip

Practice Squad
it's a good unit that suffers occasional lapses that stop it from being great - it's top 2/3 in the league in turnovers i think through 9 weeks and might even lead the league in ints if im not mistaken yet our turnover differential is somehow maybe +5 or less

No pass rush
No run defense
Weddle, Webb, Jefferson, Carr suck ass
The turnovers are an anomaly created by playing against terrible teams Bengals and Browns

You're blind dood

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Titans were the 3rd last red zone offense in the NFL before this game. Today 3 TD on not much more than 3 red zone drives.
Decker had his first TD as a Titan, exactly when we couldn't afford to let it happen, after 3 terrible plays by Mosley on that one drive. Stupid penalty by ZDS cost us another.

I don't want to talk about the offense any longer.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
First of all, I will continue to root for this team regardless if we're a cellar-dweller or an AFC powerhouse.

That being said, I'm sick of this shit. I may "sound" a little irrational when I say this, but they just need to blow it up after this season. Once again, I have to see our offense showing NO URGENCY. I'm not keep going on and on about this, but yes, our season's over now.

this is my third season on the "blow it up" bus. Knew 2014 was all kubiak. If we could get kubiak back we could win with this crew and Kubiaks influence. we are not a championship challenger not even close.

when I say blow it up...I mean everybody...flacco, harball, ozze and decost......clean house.
IF bisciotti is a real businessman and not a guy lucky to be the in the right place at the right time, (which is what I believe he actually is), he is conducting a reorganization plan right now. but he aint.

Pitta's New Hip

Practice Squad
Titans were the 3rd last red zone offense in the NFL before this game. Today 3 TD on not much more than 3 red zone drives.
Decker had his first TD as a Titan, exactly when we couldn't afford to let it happen, after 3 terrible plays by Mosley on that one drive. Stupid penalty by ZDS cost us another.

I don't want to talk about the offense any longer.

This right here. The whole team is terrible.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Actualy from now on, until proven other wise it shall no longer be the good , the bad and the ugly

It's now forever the good, the bad, and the perriman.