• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bye Week

K-Dog

MVP
We usually do good in the bye week, but this season anything is possible. We well could screw this up too.

Rest and recoup is a given.
What realistic changes would you like / hope to see during the bye week.

When I say realistic, I mean would could really happen. If you think Harbs is getting the can during the bye week A) you are an idiot and 2) it is completely unrealistic.

What changes would you hope to see, like to see or expect to see during the bye ?

K-Dog

MVP
I think the only change we will see is Woodhead being added to the active roster. Waving someone whose name I don't even recognize.
After that I don't expect any changes and in my opinion there really shouldn't be.
I think a new O.C. or D.C. at this point in the mess would prove to be fruitless.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want Greg Roman to take over as OC. At least see what he can do with this offense to know if he's worth it as the permanent new OC or if we need to look elsewhere.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
I think the only change we will see is Woodhead being added to the active roster. Waving someone whose name I don't even recognize.
After that I don't expect any changes and in my opinion there really shouldn't be.
I think a new O.C. or D.C. at this point in the mess would prove to be fruitless.

a change in the O.C. would be feasible.
but...
if I were bisciotti i'd fire Harball Monday and promote from within. see if young fresh blood can make an impact.
10 yrs is a long gig in the NFL and John Harball has had his run.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What are we waiting for exactly? We haven't shown anything for 4 years. How and why should anything sudden;y get better?

I for one am worried that ronnie stanley has an injury to that shoulder which requires surgery.

Just tank. What are we playing for? pride?

fuck pride. You're either a contender or not.

We're the latter

get the highest pick possible and for the love of our fucking sanity don't mess it up.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
We're gonna take the L here aren't we?
Yup. Bye week is undefeated this season.

I'll save me and Bmore the write up. We're skull fucked

Bye week 1000-0

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
What are we waiting for exactly? We haven't shown anything for 4 years. How and why should anything sudden;y get better?

I for one am worried that ronnie stanley has an injury to that shoulder which requires surgery.

Just tank. What are we playing for? pride?

fuck pride. You're either a contender or not.

We're the latter

get the highest pick possible and for the love of our fucking sanity don't mess it up.
Highest possible pick, even if we make good with it, won't solve anything and help much with this level of coaching.
It could be a good start if we clean the house, though.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
If there's any possible way that we can lose to the BYE week then I'm sure we'll find it. This team is beyond frustrating sometimes.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If there's any possible way that we can lose to the BYE week then I'm sure we'll find it. This team is beyond frustrating sometimes.

We lose the bye if Marty isn't fired.... plain and simple. Harbs and Pees can stay until Black Monday but man, Marty has got to go NOW. The reason he hasn't been fired yet better be that we are trying to find out which city to buy his plane ticket for. Otherwise I can't seem to figure out how at almost 1:00pm he still has a job.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We lose the bye if Marty isn't fired.... plain and simple. Harbs and Pees can stay until Black Monday but man, Marty has got to go NOW. The reason he hasn't been fired yet better be that we are trying to find out which city to buy his plane ticket for. Otherwise I can't seem to figure out how at almost 1:00pm he still has a job.
Not gonna happen if we expect Harbaugh to sack him. Only if Steve demands it.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watched the game again

CJ Mosely has regressed as a player. He's merely an average to good ILB

not worth top dollar but watch us overpay him next year.