• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Most Hated Teams

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Who are we supposed to root for tonight?
Unfortunately it will make most people sick but most likely the Steelers. At this point I think it is a safer pick for the team to make it to the playoffs via the two wildcard spots and Tennessee/Jacksonville own the top one.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
i mean in terms of wildcard spots then the steelers - but the first rule is always root against the steelers...
I mean I don't think the Steelers have looked too good either. Is it possible for them to lose 4 remaining games for us to jump on them in the division? It's highly unlikely with their easy schedule

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
1. The colts I mean its not even close fuck them, fuck jim irsay fuck everything about that league changing awful franchise.
2. Broncos - dont like their fans but I hate john elway a lot more. Never enjoyed watching their games and superbowl 50 was incredibly boring to watch.
3. Steelers - Fans suck and a lot of the organisation are pretty cheap. Tomlin tripping players, some of their players on offense and defense being thugs from all eras of pit.
4. Philly - I don't need to explain.
5. Any team that has an owner always willing to relocate a team on a financial whim. So the rams,raiders and chargers mainly.
I agree brother, I hate the Colts with all my being. It made me ill when they won a Super Bowl. I wanted to rip Bob Irsay’s face off his skull and Jim makes me want to put my hands on him too. I can’t stand the Broncos because of that horse tooth jackass. I don’t like the Bengals because they are a dirty team. The Steelers irk me a little because they are the team that broke my heart growing up.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I've never had an issue with Peyton Manning. However when I was a kid I couldn't stand any AFC West team except I really liked the Raiders a lot. It's why Kenny Stabler is my favorite qb ever.
I also liked The Snake and I always got a kick out of John Madden. No matter how cold it was outside he was on the sidelines in just a polo shirt.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I also liked The Snake and I always got a kick out of John Madden. No matter how cold it was outside he was on the sidelines in just a polo shirt.
The Snake and the Raiders is how I came to hate the Steelers the way I do. There is some respect though.

Pats

Veteran
I agree brother, I hate the Colts with all my being. It made me ill when they won a Super Bowl. I wanted to rip Bob Irsay’s face off his skull and Jim makes me want to put my hands on him too. I can’t stand the Broncos because of that horse tooth jackass. I don’t like the Bengals because they are a dirty team. The Steelers irk me a little because they are the team that broke my heart growing up.

Ill add that Burfict and Suh are probably my two most hated players in the league too