• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Favorite 1990s song?

Our local radio station has a 90s at 9 where they take us back to the 90s from 9 to 10 P.M. Always cool to listen to it. Right now they are currently playing the Dave Matthews Band and earlier Collective Soul was on there. Anyways it is always fun to listen to that old stuff that brings back memories. Whats your favorite 90s songs everyone?

One song that creeped me out as a kid was Steam by Peter Gabriel from the 90s. The music video when I was a kid just creeped me out, not sure why.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Santana “Smooth”
Coolio “Gangstas Paradise”
Anything Matchbox Twenty or Rob Thomas is awesome

Bon Jovi's Keep the Faith is possibly my all time favorite album for anything with "Bed of Roses" being my favorite song ever.

Love the Goo Goo Dolls as well. But there best song was released in 2001 imo

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Anything Matchbox Twenty or Rob Thomas is awesome

Bon Jovi's Keep the Faith is possibly my all time favorite album for anything with "Bed of Roses" being my favorite song ever.

Love the Goo Goo Dolls as well. But there best song was released in 2001 imo
Hmmm, thought for sure you’d say Nickelback for shits and giggles

I like that song Ready to Go by Republica too. The 90s were an awesome time, the entire decade was! We weren't in a political war like nowadays and everyone didn't have Facebook, Ipads, ITunes, Twitter, My Space, Instagram or Cell Phones.