• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Favorite 1990s song?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
limp bizkit and kid rock are my guilty pleasures from the 90s. Bawitdaba and Break Stuff will turn me into a headbanging asshat everytime. "and if my day keeps goin this way i just might.... BREAK YO FUCKIN FACE TONIGHT!"

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Deion Sanders is one of my favorite NFL players and personalities of ALL TIME.

His cut...."Must Be the Money" from back in the day has been running through my head for the past several weeks.

I'M LOVIN' IT!
:dance: :cool: :dance:

I was just reading online the Top hits from 1991 and 1992. I can't believe Under the Bridge from the Chili Peppers is from 91? Wow!

K-Dog

MVP
I posted this band in the music thread. I am a HUGE fan of them.

I discovered them in the 1990's when this song came on WHFS.

Also the more I see it I think the early 90s was a spinoff from the 80s. It wasn't till about halfway through 1992 that the 90s really started to take off or maybe 91. It took Pop music to get good though or get its own 90s style starting in about 93. The early 2000s was a spinoff from the 90s as well.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Also the more I see it I think the early 90s was a spinoff from the 80s. It wasn't till about halfway through 1992 that the 90s really started to take off or maybe 91. It took Pop music to get good though or get its own 90s style starting in about 93. The early 2000s was a spinoff from the 90s as well.

yeah i often conflate the early noughties into the nineties in style (at least until the end of 2002 or so)

Pretty good 90s lineup on my local radio station tonight. They play an hour of 90s at night at 9:00. I heard Mummers Dance by Lorena Mckermitt, the Macrena, Donna Lewis- I love you always and forever, Lenny Kravitz- Fly away, Celine dion- Because I loved you, Semisonic- Closing time, Tevin Campbell- Round and Round, Cathy Dennis- Just another dream so far.

K-Dog

MVP
Ugh.
Closing time.
I HATE that song.

I worked at a club for a few months, every Friday and Saturday night the DJ just HAD to play that song at closing time.
Dude, you are about as creative as a traffic cone.