• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah I dont buy this Steelers team at all. They get too many breaks, refs help them insanely and their secondary is righy there with the Pats as the biggest weakness on the team.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
oh man that's an agonising 7 or so points youve lost there (and then to almost rub salt in the next play is a .5 score lol)
Worse yet, I have brown on my team and another team against me. It’s like yeah touchdown. Nooooo

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah I dont buy this Steelers team at all. They get too many breaks, refs help them insanely and their secondary is righy there with the Pats as the biggest weakness on the team.

their offensive line hasnt been blocking so well as you would have expected, juju's been great and obviously brown as well but bryant, rogers and the rest of the receiving corps has been nothing special and kind of underwhelming, big ben has been playing not so well too, their front 7 looks ok now but their corners still leave a lot to be desired and their safeties get balls thrown their way a lot because of the tampa 2 they run but they arent doing well defending against turkey hole type throws or they're easily pulled apart to make space down the middle (already happened 2 or 3 times tonight for big gainers)