• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 Baltimore Orioles

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With 25% capacity for the upcoming season, The Orioles will be welcoming back fans back to Camden Yards in 2021. Orioles opening day game in Boston was delayed due to rain so our 6 game road stretch to start the season begins tomorrow with a 3 game series against Boston, then a 3 game series against the Yankees in New York. The Orioles home opener will take place April 8th against Boston.

John Means will start for the Orioles on opening Day. Also Trey Mancini is back!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I think I heard on the radio that the Red Sox haven't been shutout on opening day since the 70s? Good job today from Means!

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Nobody knows how the rest of the season will play out but this is something that they can't take away from the Orioles.... ever. It's fun when the Ravens do something that nobody expects and they act surprised, good to see the Orioles join in on the fun that brings.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The mismanagement of the Orioles is a travesty. Truly wish nothing but ill will on the Angelos family. Really not looking forward to a 90 loss season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Orioles were given a 0.0% chance of making the playoffs before the season. With the win yesterday, we increased our chances to 0.1%...Progress!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Orioles take the first series of the new season winning 4-2 only allowing 2 runs through the first 18 innings of the season. Looking for the Easter Sweep tomorrow afternoon.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Orioles take the first series of the new season winning 4-2 only allowing 2 runs through the first 18 innings of the season. Looking for the Easter Sweep tomorrow afternoon.

Always nice to see the Red Sox fans in panic mode after two games. Nice start but well need the bats to come alive in a big way to sustain success. I'm lacking faith in our “pitch by committee” approach.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Mullins was on fire.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

I love your enthusiasm for the Os, but they are once again hot garbage and not worthy of the fans hard earned money.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I love your enthusiasm for the Os, but they are once again hot garbage and not worthy of the fans hard earned money.

Don't spend your money then. Baseball is baseball, and I'm just enjoying this year for what it is. I have faith in Elias.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't spend your money then. Baseball is baseball, and I'm just enjoying this year for what it is. I have faith in Elias.

The only mercy for the Orioles will be Covid cancelations saving them from a 90+ loss season

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Whoever runs the O's Twitter account....

That was pretty standard though ...

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
The O's need to get their middle of the lineup going but it was good to see Freddy have a 4 hit game.