• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 Baltimore Orioles

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Os have now dropped 15 in a row and own sole possession of last in the MLB. I wonder if they can beat out the Oakland As 20 straight wins in 2002…. But with losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Rays made it to the World Series last year, are in first place this year and attendance is horrible. It's not like they are dead last like we are and in a constant rebuild. No wonder they are talked about as a team who could relocate. I mean I'd take their success in a heartbeat if the Orioles could do what they are doing.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Rays made it to the World Series last year, are in first place this year and attendance is horrible. It's not like they are dead last like we are and in a constant rebuild. No wonder they are talked about as a team who could relocate. I mean I'd take their success in a heartbeat if the Orioles could do what they are doing.
Do you still believe in the rebuild process?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I believe it's the right path. I don't think we have much choice given how the team was run when Peter was in control. Whether Elias will be able to do it is another thing, but I have hope.

Reactions: cdp

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Absolutely. The big drag on this season was our young pitchers like Kramer, Akins and A Wells not taking the next step even tho Akins has done well recently. We also need a quicker start next season. Our Double AA on down are also kicking butt.

Reactions: cdp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Orioles win their 50th game of the season and depending on how these final games play out, can be better than or worse than their 54 win season in 2019. Would love to spoil the Red Sox Wild Card hopes like we spoiled their season years back but the Mariners lost to the Angels.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
September 28th, 2011: Orioles eliminate the Red Sox from the playoffs in what was a crazy last day of the MLB season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The back and fourth between the Orioles Twitter and the Mariner's Twitter is good. So we beat Boston today, waiting on if the Mariners can hold on to their lead over the A's. Still though, I love the thought of ruining the Red Sox playoff hopes once again, 10 years later.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The back and fourth between the Orioles Twitter and the Mariner's Twitter is good. So we beat Boston today, waiting on if the Mariners can hold on to their lead over the A's. Still though, I love the thought of ruining the Red Sox playoff hopes once again, 10 years later.

I will be going to the first playoff game in 20 years here if Seattle can manage. we literally control their fate - as the blue jays are the next stretch

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Mariners don't play tonight but I'm way more interested in watching the Orioles potentially spoil the Red Sox playoff hopes than I am watching the Jags vs Bengals.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Mariners don't play tonight but I'm way more interested in watching the Orioles potentially spoil the Red Sox playoff hopes than I am watching the Jags vs Bengals.

JO you are a die hard and I respect that. Don’t know how you stay interested in the Os but more power to ya man

JO_75

Hall of Famer
JO you are a die hard and I respect that. Don’t know how you stay interested in the Os but more power to ya man

Well it's just fun being in a middle of a never ending rebuild while ruining some team's playoff chances, let alone even more fun if it's your division rival. At least that's what I keep telling myself... every year we continue to rebuild lol.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Well it's just fun being in a middle of a never ending rebuild while ruining some team's playoff chances, let alone even more fun if it's your division rival. At least that's what I keep telling myself... every year we continue to rebuild lol.
It's the little things that keep it fun

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Keep the faith, hope they get back to a competitive level for you.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Seattle is crazy. Been going to a ton of the games, I wear my old Schoop jersey and everyone high fives me and cheers. Its awesome.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seattle is crazy. Been going to a ton of the games, I wear my old Schoop jersey and everyone high fives me and cheers. Its awesome.

I'm really hoping they are able to make it at the expense of the Yankees or Red Sox. Heading into the final day of the season, we have 4 teams competing for two wild card spots in the AL. Hopefully the O's can win against Toronto but I think the Rays beat the Yankees, Mariners win and Mariners get in with the Yankees falling out.

Red Sox 91-70
Yankees 91-70
Mariners 90-71
Blue Jays 90-71