• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Green Bay Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
He looked annoyed saying "The ruling on the field stands" as if he was like, damn it I can't screw them over.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now one final defensive effort and we're home free with the 3rd shut out from 5 wins. Unreal how up and down we are as a team!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i have a man crush on humphrey, i love the fire he plays with. dude is out there to crack skulls and have fun and he does both.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
At least you have gone from outright lying about the past (seriously in what world is 2 seasons ago ancient history) to posting silly GiFs and pretending some players dont play better in clutch moments then others. Its less annoying when you are not outright lying but instead are just being foolish.

Yeah! Everyone here knows that I'm a liar because to me....the 14' season is ancient! Let it go son!

See, what ruined any ounce of credibility that you may have thought you had with me....was thrown out the window the moment you mentioned that you believe in a magical "switch" that Flacco has and that he ONLY switches it on IF he makes the playoffs and when he does....that same "switch" makes him great! Now, other than that...I have no ill will or feelings towards you and I can clown with you or clown you all day with my silly gifs. Doesn't matter to me! So relax, have fun and enjoy our Ravens win
@Adreme. :handshake: :beer:

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Yeah! Everyone here knows that I'm a liar because to me....the 14' season is ancient! Let it go son!

See, what ruined any ounce of credibility that you may have thought you had with me....was thrown out the window the moment you mentioned that you believe in a magical "switch" that Flacco has and that he ONLY switches it on IF he makes the playoffs and when he does....that same "switch" makes him great! Now, other than that...I have no ill will or feelings towards you and I can clown with you or clown you all day with my silly gifs. Doesn't matter to me! So relax, have fun and enjoy our Ravens win
@Adreme. :handshake: :beer:
Lmaoooo

I'm happy about this game, but the offense truly scares me...and I already knew they were horrible.

All of those turnovers, an opposing offense that put no pressure on them at all, a bye week and they still struggle to move forwards let alone gain first downs.

Also... great performance by Baltimore and Green Bay? What have the Packers done? I mean I guess the defense generated a lot of pressure, but they are far short of great imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.