• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Green Bay Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Okay we got our 3rd shut out in 5 games. Unreal because no Ravens defense had done it before I think but unsure.
Just realized the 2000 D had 4.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Question, ignoring the credibility part because I don't care about your opinion of me in the slightest, do you really not think that some players are more clutch then others? That is the thing I am asking. What verbiage you would choose to describe that is just nonsense but its very clear some players just are better than others when the game is on the line or in big moments.

Don't worry, I think nothing about you in the slightest..that's kind of my point. :D :lol:

Seriously though man, I understand what you are saying about players "stepping" their game up or being "clutch" at certain times or on the big stage or in big moments. I've played ball so I get all of that. But, what you seem to be overlooking, which is something that I'm magnifying; is that for Flacco to play like :poop: for an entire season should be okay because IF he can get to the playoffs, I should have my hopes in him having the "switch" (had to get it back in there...lol) that he flips on and he'll play much better.

To me, that's a asinine assumption. Sure, for some odd reason Flacco seems to get going when the "pressure" is on him like in a playoff atmosphere and setting. I get that too! Some people work well under pressure. I'm one of them. So, I can relate to Flacco from that perspective.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
wormley is sad too given that he's looked pretty alright in his limited snaps - id almost rather carl davis was inactive in stead because i think wormley offers something a little different
I agree, but I believe he will get promoted next season. Agree he’s been doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.