• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Daelin Hayes

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Just watched coach evans film breakdown on hayes, and I get big cj Mosley vibes from hayes, he really puts an emphasis on being disruptive to the rhythm of a play/player whenever he sees the opportunity, loves to jam TEs and violently jolt blockers to just fuck something up while the offense is trying to establish the play, Mosley did a lot of this, bumping players off their routes before passing them off to the next zone, preventing free releases from RBs and TEs even though those guys might not have been his assignment, just intuitively trying to stymie whatever a player could be trying to do in his area, very heads up and physical

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just watched coach evans film breakdown on hayes, and I get big cj Mosley vibes from hayes, he really puts an emphasis on being disruptive to the rhythm of a play/player whenever he sees the opportunity, loves to jam TEs and violently jolt blockers to just fuck something up while the offense is trying to establish the play, Mosley did a lot of this, bumping players off their routes before passing them off to the next zone, preventing free releases from RBs and TEs even though those guys might not have been his assignment, just intuitively trying to stymie whatever a player could be trying to do in his area, very heads up and physical

I like him

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
agree and believe Hayes is going to be one of the steals of this draft class.

can you post Evans Film Breakdown in the Film Breakdowns thread