• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: MNF Houston

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mondag night and another backup qb. Let’s hope we can take down the Texans and move to 6-5. Early prediction is that we win this game, of course I’m counting on Stanley and Woodhead fo get more involved in this game.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Need to block Clowney at all costs like we did with Mack. Please for the love of God I hope Stanley can play.

K-Dog

MVP
I think I am probably going.
As of last night tickets were crazy cheap on ticket exchange.
The Ravens record on games I attend is like 35 and 5 or something like that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Good, than you are required to go to the remaining games

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s honestly really impressive

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If Stanley plays, we should win. Clowney will single handedly win this game if he is facing hurst, if they have to move him around to face either Stanley or Howard then he will be held in check, but if Stanley is out then he will rush the left side all night and be a problem.

Clowney vs Stanley/Howard = win
Clowney vs hurst = loss

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean there is no way it can take 3 weeks to come back from a concussion right? That would just be an unusually long time.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I mean there is no way it can take 3 weeks to come back from a concussion right? That would just be an unusually long time.

michael oher spent the entire offseason and end of last year in concussion protocol - its not unheard of but you're right a normal mild concussion at most will take a couple of weeks

but as a kid i got a severe concussion and couldnt even see straight for 2 weeks - i had a ringing in my ears for a week and even if id been cleared by that second week's end i would still have been too knackered to do anything - as it happened i still, even as a kid, even 11 years ago was not cleared for sport until the end of the 6th week...

it's rare to get a severe concussion and in my experience it takes getting concussed and then getting another concussive blow while already concussed to get a severe concussion but mild ones are common and can last anywhere between a couple of days to a couple of weeks

the fact that he was doubtful last week rather than out on the injury report suggests that he was close to back as does him practicing on a limited basis all week

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
This will be Jimmy's biggest test all season. Hopkins is legit playing like the best WR in the league right now. If Jimmy can shut him down and Clowney doesn't wreck us we take the W imo.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ya....Ronnie Stanley has to play in this game. At least we get an extra day. If Hurst has to match up vs Clowney then we are in big big trouble

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
depends on how bad it is. Players can miss half a season or longer if it's a really bad concussion. My take is that since he was practicing he will be back. just a hunch though