• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 Undrafted Free-Agents

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Everyone pre draft: “lol we all like ardarius Washington which means we won’t draft him”

well, we were right about that. We certainly didn’t draft him.

Simba

Staff Member
I didn't have a draftable grade on Ealy but think he's a fun little project to take on and see what you can do. He doesn't have much athleticism at all, but has put on a ton of needed weight the last couple of years and might need some time to grow into it. I don't expect much but there's a little intrigue there.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@rossihunter2 does this signing count in the guess the picks game!

We should add a wrinkle to the game for next year. (add 5 guys to the 32 for UDFA). If you are correct on any of those additional picks, you get 4 points each

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I didn't have a draftable grade on Ealy but think he's a fun little project to take on and see what you can do. He doesn't have much athleticism at all, but has put on a ton of needed weight the last couple of years and might need some time to grow into it. I don't expect much but there's a little intrigue there.

was probably the best undrafted OT out there - was probably an easy sell to get him to come in and compete here

i also thought he wasnt draftable though - he's got length but despite being 326lbs he looks like he needs to put on some more bulk
the upside is low but why not take a shot on him

weirdly successful making blocks in L2 - his movement skills say he shouldnt be - but he consistently makes blocks on the 2nd level

Simba

Staff Member
was probably the best undrafted OT out there - was probably an easy sell to get him to come in and compete here

i also thought he wasnt draftable though - he's got length but despite being 326lbs he looks like he needs to put on some more bulk
the upside is low but why not take a shot on him

weirdly successful making blocks in L2 - his movement skills say he shouldnt be - but he consistently makes blocks on the 2nd level

He's such a weird case which is why I have some intrigue. 2 years ago, he was weighing in at only 280. He put on a ton of weight because obviously he needed it, but when you gain that much that fast, it's bound to be some bad weight. So he ended up having to drop some again. I think he's very much a guy that needs an NFL weight room to see what you can do.