• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 Undrafted Free-Agents

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
idk about nickel - because he's not gonna beat out tavon - but he'll compete for snaps in sub-packages for sure - and i think immediately contends for that 3rd safety spot with stephens and possibly wade especially with his ability in the deep
I think he can beat out tavon

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He's such a weird case which is why I have some intrigue. 2 years ago, he was weighing in at only 280. He put on a ton of weight because obviously he needed it, but when you gain that much that fast, it's bound to be some bad weight. So he ended up having to drop some again. I think he's very much a guy that needs an NFL weight room to see what you can do.

i didnt know that - maybe there's some athleticism to eek out then - if not he's not going to last long because speedier rushers were eating him for breakfast - he does create some movement on downblocks and looks powerful when he brings his feet with him

a developmental guy for sure - probably someone who rides the practice squad who we hope can turn into something

Simba

Staff Member
JAG for me

for his size he should be a way better blocker than he is - pretty limited athletically - not got almost any receiving in his repertoire outside of short stuff at the LoS - mostly slip-screens and safety-valve spot routes etc.

Competing with the Bears for the number of TEs on the roster now. With Mason apparently being a TE, that's 8 on the 53.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think he can beat out tavon
I'm not sure he beats out Tavon, but I'm pretty sure he will make the team and provide some good depth and soon enough start. That being said we never know the availability of Young, but when he is available, he's very good and a playmaker.

Simba

Staff Member
Should leave us with 6 spots left, but maybe a few more should we want to cut some of the guys we currently have. Would love to see a couple of RBs. Another OT or 2 would be nice as well.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This isn't our signing but I got a kick out of this. I think the names in this draft class will go down as some of the best even if some players don't make it.

Simba

Staff Member
Running list so far:

RB Nate McCrary
WR Donte Sylencieux
TE Tony Poljan
OT Adrian Ealy
OT Foster Sarell
OG Sam Cooper
DT Xavier Kelly
LB Blake Gallagher
S Ar'Darius Washington