• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 Schedule Release

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Prime time week 2 vs KC scares me. We need to be perfect for that game. Can’t let that set the tone for the season

Barring the only loss being against KC, I don't see how we don't enter the bye at 6-1 through the first seven games of the season. If we beat KC then hell starting 7-0 and being undefeated at the BYE would be even better.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Barring the only loss being against KC, I don't see how we don't enter the bye at 6-1 through the first seven games of the season. If we beat KC then hell starting 7-0 and being undefeated at the BYE would be even better.
That would be sweet. But, I'm always pessimistic about our chances against any team. I am sick in the head.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
How the heck do we go from Browns, Steelers, then back to browns.

To make matters worse, browns have a bye week while we travel to play the Steelers.. then they chill at home for our 2nd game, as we travel to them.

Bruh.... Dafuq?

C8E93CEA-45B6-4C07-A857-78D2DC728443.jpeg

Reactions: cdp

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
How the heck do we go from Browns, Steelers, then back to browns.

To make matters worse, browns have a bye week while we travel to play the Steelers.. then they chill at home for our 2nd game, as we travel to them.

Bruh.... Dafuq?

View attachment 2680
The way I look at it... the browns have to play us twice in a row, sucks to be them

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean... if Rodgers ends up in Denver, that's a pick-em game, at best.

Monday night at home against Indy is far from a lock also. Indy should easily be one of the 3-4 best teams in the AFC in my eyes.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Prime time week 2 vs KC scares me. We need to be perfect for that game. Can’t let that set the tone for the season
We're KC's bi*** and they have an improved OL. But I don't think this inevitable L will determine our season.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I feel like we have a pretty tough schedule tbh. I predict us at 13 wins. But I think it could be as bad as 11 wins and as good as 15. Let's see what we're made of. I really don't mind if we go 12 and 5 and get beat up some along the way. We need to get used to losing a little during the regular season so we can learn from our mistakes and overcome them in the postseason.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I feel like we have a pretty tough schedule tbh. I predict us at 13 wins. But I think it could be as bad as 11 wins and as good as 15. Let's see what we're made of. I really don't mind if we go 12 and 5 and get beat up some along the way. We need to get used to losing a little during the regular season so we can learn from our mistakes and overcome them in the postseason.

only 1 division game in the first half of the year sucks

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
they play us twice a row but have 3 weeks to prepare for that 2nd game and a rest week while we have the steelers in the middle lol
I said what I said. They’re gonna come off a loss, go into the bye week and not have the “bounce back” game that teams love so much, then they can play us again with the loss on their minds for 3 weeks.