• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Countdown to Kickoff 2021

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Justin-Forsett.jpg

29 Justin Forsett days until kickoff

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
View attachment 2804

22 Duane Starks days until kickoff.

Love how you used someone different than what people were probably expecting with this choice for 22! I’ve been trying to do the same here and there with mine. So easy to put a Jimmy Smith but mixes things up to choose otherwise

Tank

Hall of Famer
Love how you used someone different than what people were probably expecting with this choice for 22! I’ve been trying to do the same here and there with mine. So easy to put a Jimmy Smith but mixes things up to choose otherwise
Duane was a beast and a key member of the all time best D. Had 20 picks in 4 years with the Ravens and a huge pick six in SB 35 that put effectively the hay in the barn. lol

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Duane was a beast and a key member of the all time best D. Had 20 picks in 4 years with the Ravens and a huge pick six in SB 35 that put effectively the hay in the barn. lol

Yeah but most would think of Jimmy because of recency bias and he’s still playing

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
No question, agreed. And I’m guessing most here weren’t Ravens fans 1998 - 2002 and also may not know the history.

Been there since the days of Vinny Interceptorverde, the rookie years of Ray and JO and the 1st hit by Bennie Thompson our best special teams demon ever.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Been there since the days of Vinny Interceptorverde, the rookie years of Ray and JO and the 1st hit by Bennie Thompson our best special teams demon ever.

Was a bit too young for that, but I’ve been here since our first Super Bowl season. Loved the way they played, aggressive and in your face football. The passion was contagious

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was a bit too young for that, but I’ve been here since our first Super Bowl season. Loved the way they played, aggressive and in your face football. The passion was contagious

That was the year our defensive legacy was made and our kicking. 5 straight games w/o a td in a SB run? Crazy!! Then Dilfer came on like a white knight.