• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Playoffs Poll

Will The Ravens make it to playoffs?

• We get in as a 5th seed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Time to find out what we really think about the Ravens chances this year. Can a team without any semblance of the offense really pull this off?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I'll be kind of at a crossroads. I want us to make the playoffs but then it's a justification to keep Harbaugh... And then keep Marty...

I obviously want the team to succeed... But Marty ain't leaving until Harbaugh does.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i never feel confident about this team when it comes to getting that wildcard - when was the last time we seemed to rap the playoff spot up without any fuss/controlling our own destiny?

this team has made it difficult for itself for years - i think in the same way we didnt back into the playoffs last year we will find a way to back into the playoffs this year

K-Dog

MVP
Before I cast my vote.
What would it take to get the fifth seed?

K-Dog

MVP
I'll be kind of at a crossroads. I want us to make the playoffs but then it's a justification to keep Harbaugh... And then keep Marty...

I obviously want the team to succeed... But Marty ain't leaving until Harbaugh does.
I highly doubt Marty is our OC next year regardless of how the season ends.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I honestly have no idea. I think all 3 are definitely possibilities.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I honestly have no idea. I think all 3 are definitely possibilities.
So is winning the division lol. If we win out and steelers lose their next 3 then we own the tiebreaker. Not impossible that the steelers lose to bengals, ravens, patriots. And we could (maybe if we are lucky) win out

Serrell Tuggs

Practice Squad
I don't see us making the playoffs. We find it hard to beat teams with some semblance of an offence, so that rules out Detroit and Pittsbugh for me. That leaves Cleveland, Indianapolis and Cincinnati as winnable games but all it takes is for one of those teams to put up an insurmountable 20 points and our offence won't be able to keep up. We only win when we hold teams under 20 so, while it's not impossible that we hold all three teams under 20, it is quite unlikely. I don't think 8 wins will be enough.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I hope you are wrong. Leaving Marty as OC after what we're watching this year would be a crime.
We need to go on strike if this happens, and I’m not even joking lol.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
We are not really a playoff quality team. We may get in due to the lack of parity within the AFC thanks to Darth Hoodie, but I have my doubts.

I do want us to succeed, but if we miss again Harbaugh is as good as gone. Possibly Ozzie too. What I do know is that someone is getting fired. Harbaugh is the captain of this ship. So if we miss, we may fire Marty as a "Scapegoat".. But if we do that, Harbaugh better bring in someone competent(Gary come home?). Or we may roll with Roman.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to go on strike if this happens, and I’m not even joking lol.
We as Ravens fans need to unite as one against Marty. We need to organize a riot outside M&T Bank and keep everyone from going to any home games until Marty is fired. Lol that would be a sight to see, a completely empty stadium during a game. Theyd have no choice but to get rid of him.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We are not really a playoff quality team. We may get in due to the lack of parity within the AFC thanks to Darth Hoodie, but I have my doubts.

I do want us to succeed, but if we miss again Harbaugh is as good as gone. Possibly Ozzie too. What I do know is that someone is getting fired. Harbaugh is the captain of this ship. So if we miss, we may fire Marty as a "Scapegoat".. But if we do that, Harbaugh better bring in someone competent(Gary come home?). Or we may roll with Roman.
Harbaugh isn’t getting fired and Ozzie definitely isn’t getting fired, no matter if we make the playoffs or not.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We as Ravens fans need to unite as one against Marty. We need to organize a riot outside M&T Bank and keep everyone from going to any home games until Marty is fired. Lol that would be a sight to see, a completely empty stadium during a game. Theyd have no choice but to get rid of him.
How about fire Marty signs

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Anybody see the FireFox signs to protest firing John Fox on Sunday? Ravens fans need to come up with something clever for Fire Marty