• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Playoffs Poll

Will The Ravens make it to playoffs?

• We get in as a 5th seed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
We as Ravens fans need to unite as one against Marty. We need to organize a riot outside M&T Bank and keep everyone from going to any home games until Marty is fired. Lol that would be a sight to see, a completely empty stadium during a game. Theyd have no choice but to get rid of him.
Organization still makes money with the empty stadium.
Fans literally have 0 power

NYSE5

Practice Squad
It's
Anybody see the FireFox signs to protest firing John Fox on Sunday? Ravens fans need to come up with something clever for Fire Marty
It's always easier to fire one coach rather than dozens of players. Unfortunately it's a lack of talent which many fans have a hard time admitting.

NYSE5

Practice Squad
Yes, b
Exactly. The big money for owners is in the TV deals that Goodell negotiated. Fans believe Goodell's job is to oversee players, when his primary function is setting up lucrative deals for the franchises

Sooky

Pro Bowler
didnt one fan bring a firefox sign to the game?
Yeah that made my day seeing that lol.

It's
It's always easier to fire one coach rather than dozens of players. Unfortunately it's a lack of talent which many fans have a hard time admitting.
I think the team would perform way better in a different system. I like most the players and I have views on others. This team lacks talent but I think that talent is at WR, O-Line, and Tight End. There will be few changes but likely there won't be an overhaul for a long time.

I do believe that Marty is a majority of the problem and definitely more than the players. You're right firing one guy is easier than a bunch of players. I think the talent is under-performing what they should be playing at. The games they go deep and are able to connect a couple deep balls they march down the field quite easily. Marty is not playing a lot of his players to their strength and it is not 100% his fault he is given what he is given to work with and he has his philosophies, but you either have to overhaul the entire offense and invest in Marty and hope his system works with different guys or you can go out and get a coach who has coached a system all his life that matches the skill sets of the players currently here.

To me it makes more sense finding another OC rather than investing 3 seasons into overhauling the roster and hoping it works. Marty could be a very successful coach elsewhere. I just think what he brings to the table and what the team wants to do contradict.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sadly no. I fully expect us to get back on point and promptly lose the next 2 games. Otherwise why the moniker 'inconsistent'?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only till the next bargaining deal with TV. If the stands are empty it is more than likely that people have tuned off their TV sets as well. So in the very short term you may be right, but its cascading effects down the road will impact the entire league. So its never a good idea to have empty seats.