• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Detroit

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hey Lions! Since you're probably going to kick our asses allow me to fucking trigger you before

Ah... That's better. Never forget that we didn't need a TD that game to beat you.

NYSE5

Practice Squad
i always had this penciled in as a loss so my hopes/expectations are low - hopefully that takes the pressure off lol - last time i thought this way about a game we stomped all over the raiders
The Raiders without Carr. If Stafford is 100% we will see.

NYSE5

Practice Squad
that 14 point lead had nothing to do with them missing carr - we scored 7 on their defence and then the defensive score was from a fumble...
There is simply no denying the team wound up with a very soft schedule this year. Its not their fault but it is a fact.

Hey all - I'm making my annual trip to Baltimore to catch a Ravens game. My question is about parking. Is the best bet to use the "Panda Parking" service that is mentioned on the Ravens website to get parking? I've been to other games (Os and Ravens) and parking can be a nightmare. It sounds like a good idea to me ... having a set location with guaranteed parking vs. driving in circles looking for available parking.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Got this game as a loss for two reasons: our offense and the fact we played the Texans. Teams are winless in their next game after they played the Texans. We're completely screwed. 6-6 is inevitable.

I'm going to have to pencil this one as a loss. Stafford is really good and I didn't feel good about what Tom Savage was able to do. That Texans OL is so beat up and allowed a 10 sack in a game and we could barely get pressure early on. If you give Stafford that much time in the pocket he's going to dot you up all day long. I feel like our defense might have issues this game and our offense is easily shut down by defenses that aren't that good at all.

I have no confidence in this offense ability to score without turnovers and Matthew Stafford takes much better care of the ball then Savage or Hundley, that's just how I see it.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Hey all - I'm making my annual trip to Baltimore to catch a Ravens game. My question is about parking. Is the best bet to use the "Panda Parking" service that is mentioned on the Ravens website to get parking? I've been to other games (Os and Ravens) and parking can be a nightmare. It sounds like a good idea to me ... having a set location with guaranteed parking vs. driving in circles looking for available parking.
I used them and had no issues.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
So, the NFL record for picks in a game is four. Darius Slay shadows opposing number one receivers, I believe. Does Darius Slay break the pick record?