• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Detroit

Sooky

Pro Bowler
That's why I say if he is 100% or close to it we have real problems this week
I think the team will do fine with the secondary as long as Jimmy feels better from last week and Humphrey is able to play. I think the team matches up well on Detroit.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Will be interesting to see how we handle such a one dimensional offense. Also, I saw they allowed 900yards rushing in their last 6 games. We may have a recipe for winning.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
All I can say is this will be a hella low scoring game. I doubt either team eclipses 20 points. But if any team does my guess would be the Ravens. Already one of the best run defenses in the league going against probably the worst running offense in the league consistently for the past 5 years. The secondary if healthy should be fine, but can't take Marvin Jones, Golden Tate, and Kenny G. lightly. It will be interesting to see how Jimmy Smith bounces back against Marvin Jones, another physical WR.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
All I can say is this will be a hella low scoring game. I doubt either team eclipses 20 points. But if any team does my guess would be the Ravens. Already one of the best run defenses in the league going against probably the worst running offense in the league consistently for the past 5 years. The secondary if healthy should be fine, but can't take Marvin Jones, Golden Tate, and Kenny G. lightly. It will be interesting to see how Jimmy Smith bounces back against Marvin Jones, another physical WR.
I wouldn't sleep on Ebron, he's tough matchup for our scheme.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

If Stafford gets the same time Savage did this be a blowout. Pass rush needs to show up if we want any chance of keeping this respectable. We're playing against a DC and HC who might have a little familiarity with our team. This means our coaches might actually have to show up too. The more I think about this game the less a chance I think we have of winning.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
whenever i see that kick it always pisses me off that tucker didnt nail it right through the middle with extra distance like he does on so many of his long kicks lol
As I recall, Tucker said afterward that he was aiming for the right 1/3 of the area between the posts, which makes sense since that's where the ball is positioned. Looking at it that way, the kick was exactly straight - perfection.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
A huge test for the defense! Since the Lions defense isn't so good maybe Joe can have a great game.

He's due.