• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Detroit

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If Stafford gets the same time Savage did this be a blowout. Pass rush needs to show up if we want any chance of keeping this respectable. We're playing against a DC and HC who might have a little familiarity with our team. This means our coaches might actually have to show up too. The more I think about this game the less a chance I think we have of winning.
Excellent point. Didnt even think about this till just now

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Week 9: Ravens - L
Cowboys - W

Week 11: Ravens - W
Cowboys - L

Week 12: Ravens - W
Cowboys - L

Week 13: Cowboys - W
Ravens - TBD

This pattern confirms as a loss in my factual opinion. Anyone who denies this.......well..........I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully the Pats, Browns, and Giants win to remedy our inevitable loss. However, the Browns and Giants will screw it up so whatever.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stafford is the guy that needs to be contained. He is the key to either winning or losing this game. If we can limit him to a TD or less, we win this game. If we can't get him under pressure he is going to literally dissect us all day long. Flacco can't keep up in any way form or fashion with the talent and production of Matt Stafford. We all know that. I don't know if the defense can stop a QB of the caliber of Stafford yet. But, if they do and Joe doesn't cost us another game with dumb INTs, we can eke out a W.

My gut and instincts combined with our Jekyll and Hyde team gives me the feeling that we are in for a huge let down. Have we won 3 in a row? Not yet. Do I want them to win big against Detroit? Absolutely in the worst kind of way. Do I believe they'll win against Detroit? I don't feel good in that department quite yet. If at half time we are leading big, we may eke out a W. In all other scenarios we lose.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
russell is better than stafford
That is personal opinion. Russell is having a great season but you also have to respect the fact that Stafford has had 0 run game in forever. I can't believe how long ago it has been since they have had a 100 yard rusher in a game. Wilson has also had a consistently better defense who has underperformed the last 5 years imo with how much talent they have on it even though they still finish top 10 if not top 5 each season in almost every category.

Stafford finally has good weapons in Jones, Tate, and Golladay. If Detroit figures out their run game in the next couple seasons Detroit will be an offensive powerhouse in this league.

My opinion is he is a top 10 quarterback but he has a top 3 arm talent.