• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 New Orleans Saints @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
7pm EST @ M&T Bank Stadium

Hopefully the game threads will all be sorted soon so I can put everything where it belongs but until then here's this week's game thread for the 1st preseason game against the Saints.

I'm fully expecting us not to see many of the starters (certainly on offence) - with the shape the OL's been in, I'd be surprised if we see Lamar at all in preseason week 1

massive opportunity to get our first look at some rookies and bubble guys and even some 2nd year guys who didnt get their preseason last year...

Nurps

MVP
For those like me who cannot watch, I believe I have it set on my DVR for Monday at 1am EST on NFLN

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
im undecided as to whether im gonna stay up for it or not - gonna be midnight here at kickoff

That’s some dedication for a preseason game. I say get some Zzz and watch the replay.

I used to wake up at 1am( Monday morning Japan) to watch 1pm EST games when I lived in Okinawa. Brutal and basically made Monday at work a wash for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cdp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Saints really rolling with Taysom as the starter? LOL... he must have pictures of Sean Payton or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.