• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 New Orleans Saints @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Queen is looking damn good.... knew he would get it once he "got it"

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Queen just dominated that drive. Really hope he can make a jump in year 2

Looks like the fast player on the field for us. Flying around making plays …. #6 is going to take some getting used to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like the fast player on the field for us. Flying around making plays …. #6 is going to take some getting used to

Yeah, the 6 is throwing me off lol

He's definitely playing faster which is exactly what you love to see. If he puts it all together then he's going to be really special

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Saints note : Taysom Hill is much better suited as a gadget guy. Looks terrible so far

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Calm down everyone, our offense and offensive line will be alright, the starters aren't even playing. As I said, the way our defense is playing and if this was the regular season with Lamar, we would be on our way to blowing them out.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
McSorley doesn't have the "it" to deal with pressure. Not expecting this guy to be carving up the defense, but he's yet to put a positive play of really any kind.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
That line has to get healthy, has to get better, has to turn back time to 2019... something, anything lmao. Looks like my old high school team trying to block the 85 Bears

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Think the offense will look a lot better whenever Huntley comes in the game because at least he'll be able to avoid some of this pressure with his mobility

Status
Not open for further replies.