• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 New Orleans Saints @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
ONLY concern I have is the OL... and that's a big one to have. Everything else to me looked at least solid

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Commentator talking about how we need to worry about our run defense lmao... its almost like bwill calais Wolfe didnt play and our first group shit did amazing...

oh no! our 3rd team defense struggled against the run!
ffs

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Okay so on my DirecTV, it switched away from the game. I'm watching the Chargers/Rams game before turning on the Xbox and I gotta say that it's so cool to see fans in the crowd. Also, Mina Kimes is one of the commentators for the Rams. Why this is funny? She's a Seahawks fan.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I went to the gym, we were down 14-9. I come home from the gym to see we won 17-14. Of course we win the game with a rushing TD from the QB. Our offense got into gear when Huntley came out, he's the clear number two and we wouldn't have to change the game plan at all if Lamar were to get hurt. We basically can run the same offense with Tyler.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
they definitely need to give huntley the first crack against the better defenders next week to see if it's to do with the talent and see if he can replicate the good things from this week against slightly better competition

but we learn nothing by giving trace first crack again

ty has looked good in relief - probably was the most effective backup QB we had last year despite being 4th on the depth chart

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
they definitely need to give huntley the first crack against the better defenders next week to see if it's to do with the talent and see if he can replicate the good things from this week against slightly better competition

but we learn nothing by giving trace first crack again

ty has looked good in relief - probably was the most effective backup QB we had last year despite being 4th on the depth chart
at this point it's very clear that Huntley's the better fit. Imho I don't see why we even drafted Trace. He's not athletic, not a good thrower, average understanding of the game. Idk who it was but at the time they said he's also going to play on special teams. I still haven't seen him play once! on st.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
at this point it's very clear that Huntley's the better fit. Imho I don't see why we even drafted Trace. He's not athletic, not a good thrower, average understanding of the game. Idk who it was but at the time they said he's also going to play on special teams. I still haven't seen him play once! on st.

he technically tested faster/quicker than huntley and i guess maybe that's why...

but everything we've seen is that huntley's more willing to be aggressive, more effective running the offence, stylistically more similar to lamar, quicker processing and stronger arm

mcsorely has a good command of the offence and is more careful with the ball but idk that that's enough to be the number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.