• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 New Orleans Saints @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Even the pressures aside from this game, he's looked really disciplined in the run game too. Looks really solid overall.

He's not a pass coverage guy, but that was the only thing I noticed that he really had some struggles in

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
How 'bout that Queen too??? He looks like he is a man on a mission to be a top 3 of all-time Ravens' ILBs

Very excited to see Queen start to put it all together. He could take this defense to a whole other level if he plays like that during the regular season

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Huntley going to talk to Oliver about the miscommunication after the play on the sidelines. I think he's got the "it".

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens love their guys to do that. He'll definitely pick it up with time.

Don't really care honestly. If the guy can create havoc and stop the run, who cares if he can turn around and go down the field 20 or so yards to cover? That's Bowser's gig

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't see the whole question over who the backup should be. Huntley not only has a better arm, he allows the offense to run pretty dang similar an offense as what they run with Lamar

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I don't see the whole question over who the backup should be. Huntley not only has a better arm, he allows the offense to run pretty dang similar an offense as what they run with Lamar

Exactly. You can keep running your run driven offense with him.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Gotta call a different defense right now. The saints offense can literally only dink and dump it off. Take that away

Status
Not open for further replies.