• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 Preseason Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Not sure how many will be watching any of the other games around but put this here for those with an interest...

i might be watching tonight just because im that starved of football lol

So it's Washington @ New England on NFL Network and the battle of Pennsylvania between the Eagles & Steelers the other game on tap tonight. Washington has my interest because I'm curious how their QB battle is going to play out and who wins the week one starting job. Is it FitzMagic or is it Taylor Heinicke? I just feel with that defense, and not having the QB play to put up the points, they could turn into how we were in the 2000's. They have good weapons so all they need is one good QB and they could own that division for years.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Anyone watching Eagles/Steelers? I've been following on Twitter and it seems so far not a whole lot has happened. Except the Steelers Punter is killing it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That bad, huh? Yikes.

tbf najee harris has looked really good until they pulled him - but steelers starting LT, LG, RG and backup C (3rd round pick) and RT (because the starting C is injured and the starting RT is recovering from injury) - getting punked by eagles backup DL

eagles just had a udfa rookie set up and spin past the steelers starting LT for a pressure

like i cannot tell you how fun it is watching this steelers OL as a ravens fan

they were moving the ball early with their stable of WRs in the game and najee harris sparking things but have looked awful since

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
tbf najee harris has looked really good until they pulled him - but steelers starting LT, LG, RG and backup C (3rd round pick) and RT (because the starting C is injured and the starting RT is recovering from injury) - getting punked by eagles backup DL

eagles just had a udfa rookie set up and spin past the steelers starting LT for a pressure

like i cannot tell you how fun it is watching this steelers OL as a ravens fan

they were moving the ball early with their stable of WRs in the game and najee harris sparking things but have looked awful since
How are you watching?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
steelers have finally taken all the OL starters out except the LG

An old QB, a bunch of youth on the line getting beat is not a recipe for success. Last year they were able to get by with the short screen passes but without an offensive line, that's going to be harder to pull off. I have them finishing 3rd in the division as of now and I don't think that will change.