• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Injury Thread (2017 Season)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i was saying somewhere that this is kind of the period point on top of how neither seattle or new orleans really came out as winners in the trade
- the seahawks have been killed by their lack of olinemen and literally russel wilson has been brutalised at times as have their running backs
- the saints have never really replaced jimmy graham as theyve had a carousel of tight ends after him (although some have done well like ben watson but there's no doubt hes nothing like jimmy graham) and while their offensive line has been better it has not been plain sailing
there's a reason the seahawks should have drafted olinemen and the saints did invest a 1st round pick in a lineman (even though they wanted reuben foster)

JO_75

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chargers just can't catch a break.

Besides us, no other team has been bitten by the injury bug more than the Chargers in recent years. Don't they have Keenan Allen returning from a season ending injury from last year? I've always wondered why with the way the QB market is now a days, why they never traded Rivers and get a first round pick and multiple picks back in return. I'm sure the way the QB market is, they could get 2 first rounders and more from a team desperate enough for a QB.