• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
are you ready for some football!

Everybody's a fan Hey, this is the biggest party, man
We got Frank, and Al, and Dan They got the thing started
Week after week, it's the time that is right
All my rowdy friends are here on Sunday night

That's right!!!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I've been calm all day, but now my heart's starting to beat faster.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Sadly I just don't feel good about this game. I have a bad feeling that it won't even be close. I think Humphrey is gonna be a goat tonight(I think he's gonna develop into an excellent corner though) and we just won't be able to stop their deep game AND the run at the same time.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Sadly I just don't feel good about this game. I have a bad feeling that it won't even be close. I think Humphrey is gonna be a goat tonight(I think he's gonna develop into an excellent corner though) and we just won't be able to stop their deep game AND the run at the same time.

we gonna double humpfs man all game cover two on humpf one safety ova the top on humpfs man.
Gotta win with him this year but hes gonna be a good safety next.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

after beating the lions we have some playoff breathing room so i feel relaxed in the sense that i dont really feel the pressure of this game so i hope that the players kind of go in with that same attitude - no pressure feeling free to play

Status
Not open for further replies.