• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
idgaf about the fumble. Ive seen enough from Oliver. Hes our TE2!!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Offense so sloppy, glad these aren’t the 1s

Who’s starting right now on the line? I see AV but hard to tell who else. My point being some of these guys maybe the 1s come week 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirt1

Practice Squad
We weren't great last year but we are worse this year, no point in risking him why we are sitting Stanley and Zeitler

I thought I saw Zeitler in there. I think the Ravens have had Bozeman, Zeitler, and AV in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
idgaf about the fumble. Ive seen enough from Oliver. Hes our TE2!!

Not worried about the fumble. He's looked good. Honestly a little worried about Proche. Guy tears it up in practice but hasn't done anything in games, even preseason. He's already up against 2's. If he can't even get a couple of catches that'll be concerning. Someone who has made catches both weeks already is Moore for whatever that's worth

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Huntleys interception has just created this perpetual poor field position game for us. He got it going a little last drive. I've got some faith in him to get us some points this drive.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
chris smith played almost all the 3rd down dime snaps last week and again this week gets in on the interior as a rusher on passing situations - his usage suggests hes very much in the EDGE competition

Very interesting. Think he's a priority PS guy or maybe the 53?

Status
Not open for further replies.