• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm actually so sad for that guy. JK is so nice and so motivated to be the best. This was his time!!!

I just feel like the football gods taketh away more than they giveth when it comes to us. This injury is so so sad but I can’t act like I’m surprised.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
we just need more than 1 back to spell him to keep him fresh if jk cant go - and someone who can offer something on 3rd downs - tyson williams has been good in pass pro so far but have no idea how he is as a receiver
Cant say anything on his hands either but he does look like the kind of guy to at least be fluid and like an athlete in the open field as opposed to how guys like Gus and a lot of "power backs" look like squares.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
maybe not based on last year but he was already the 3rd down back last year even before he won the starting role and was going to have continued major usage there

gus is good at a lot of things but he's not a natural receiver (although has improved somewhat in that area since his first year)

I'm going to be really sad if we don’t get to see how he grew this season in that regard because I feel like a receiving back was a pretty big missing piece last year on offense.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
he really doesnt...
Who's fault was the second sack I didnt see it

TBF the first sack wouldn't happen in the regular season as Lamar would have just taken off but clearly didnt want to cuz preseason

I understand realistically Villanueva doesn't suck and is decent, im just salty and emotionally not okay after the dobins and coping with it by blaming him.
Powers looked good though

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Who's fault was the second sack I didnt see it

TBF the first sack wouldn't happen in the regular season as Lamar would have just taken off but clearly didnt want to cuz preseason

I understand realistically Villanueva doesn't suck and is decent, im just salty and emotionally not okay after the dobins and coping with it by blaming him.
Powers looked good though

stanley gave up the 2nd sack

Status
Not open for further replies.