• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Defensively, we should continue to be alright. I'll be honest folks, something about this offseason I just............don't feel optimistic about this season. Like I should, but I just............don't.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Some hopium.

Yea I’m in the minority but it just didn’t look as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Look at Giannis. His looked way worse

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Defensively, we should continue to be alright. I'll be honest folks, something about this offseason I just............don't feel optimistic about this season. Like I should, but I just............don't.
I had a bad feeling since we signed Watkins lol. It’s like he brought the juju over here

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yea I’m in the minority but it just didn’t look as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Look at Giannis. His looked way worse

Random but it seemed like he came back from that injury stronger and more determined. When he got hurt I swore his season was over.

jboy19

Pro Bowler

Like 80% of the offense is just Lamar doing Lamar things and it’s hard to envision the team not being at least competitive with that in combination with the defense, Dobbins or no Dobbins.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Random but it seemed like he came back from that injury stronger and more determined. When he got hurt I swore his season was over.
Yea I thought there was no way he was coming back

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I had a bad feeling since we signed Watkins lol. It’s like he brought the juju over here

Like 80% of the offense is just Lamar doing Lamar things and it’s hard to envision the team not being at least competitive with that in combination with the defense, Dobbins or no Dobbins.
For me, fellas, it's the OL. I get it, we're playing a stout DL but still. I can't really explain but this feeling of uneasiness/numbness has been going on since training camp. I don't know.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I gotta tell ya man… I feel the same. The amount of injuries just really doesn’t sit right

Status
Not open for further replies.