• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Week 14 Edition

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pees and Marty's coaching in this was so damn bad at the end of the game. We need two new Coordinators.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Can we make Mike Wallace the starting DB over Carr?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
No title needed for that :poop: we just saw!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
This is the angriest I've ever gotten over a Ravens game. If it wasn't midnight I would be screaming and throwing shit everywhere.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
One. Why can't we have ONE GODDAM person who can consistently generate pressure?

I'm not even that mad at Pees. I'm very curious how many of those yards came from Carr. Not mad at Marty either. Offense did their damn job. Why must we send 6 or what feels like 7-8 before we can finally get pressure? I'm not even mad... I'm disappointed.

And on the big 3rd down I knew automatically it was going to Brown. Carr couldn't do shit to stop which is why they kept lining him up against them. I can' t believe I'm going to say this, but I'm going to enjoy watching the Patriots beat the brakes off this team.

Tank

Hall of Famer
eh, it is what it is. We have a horrible group of WRs and an anemic pass rush. Pretty remarkable that we did as well as we did. should have won.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I don't know why anyone is surprised that Brown went off against a secondary that just lost Jimmy. Like, you all are really surprised Brown worked Carr?
No. None of us are. Carr picked literally the worst moments to get worked though..

We need another CB this offseason... AGAIN.

One thing I want to note is that Big Ben did a great job with his hard count and the defense made it obvious when they were going to blitz. They killed us on those plays.

I don't know why anyone is surprised that Brown went off against a secondary that just lost Jimmy. Like, you all are really surprised Brown worked Carr?
Big Ben threw more than 60+ passes, I wonder how many were towards AB. I think he had literally 30 targets today.

arnie_uk

Veteran
Pees needs to go. How can you not double brown ffs.

If your not doubling him you need to at least stop the easy 8 yard pass to the tight end up the middle.

Tank

Hall of Famer
One. Why can't we have ONE GODDAM person who can consistently generate pressure?

I'm not even that mad at Pees. I'm very curious how many of those yards came from Carr. Not mad at Marty either. Offense did their damn job. Why must we send 6 or what feels like 7-8 before we can finally get pressure? I'm not even mad... I'm disappointed.

And on the big 3rd down I knew automatically it was going to Brown. Carr couldn't do shit to stop which is why they kept lining him up against them. I can' t believe I'm going to say this, but I'm going to enjoy watching the Patriots beat the brakes off this team.
Yeah.....everyone trashing Carr but the lack of pressure is why it was so easy for them.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
This was one of the worst defensive performances I’ve ever seen from a Ravens team . Ben threw for over 500 yards
and even Mosley couldn’t cover a slow tight end .