• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion Thread- MNF Edition

How will the AFC North fare on Sunday?

• Total voters

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of NFC matchups today, how the hell the Falcons put up only SIX points against the Eagles defense?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Streaming is always behind cable, which is always behind OTA, which is how I watch. Cord cutters boyyyy

The only reason I still have Direct TV is because of Sunday Ticket, I like that I can watch SNF on Peacock. I know streaming is only going to continue to become the primary way everyone watches TV but relying on Internet connection for streaming is going to be a pain if you don't have a good internet connection.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The NFC North officially is the new NFC Least Division for at least one week....

Packers 0-1
Vikings 0-1
Lions 0-1
Bears 0-1

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
The only reason I still have Direct TV is because of Sunday Ticket, I like that I can watch SNF on Peacock. I know streaming is only going to continue to become the primary way everyone watches TV but relying on Internet connection for streaming is going to be a pain if you don't have a good internet connection.
At least for watching live tv, streaming isn't as enjoyable as watching on a regular tv. I've been using my school's xfinity streaming to watch the preseason games and it's just not as good of an experience.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LMAO.... imagine thinking Justin Fields is just a weapon to use for gimmicky offenses. Nagy is definitely going to be the first Head Coach fired this year.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
LMAO.... imagine thinking Justin Fields is just a weapon to use for gimmicky offenses. Nagy is definitely going to be the first Head Coach fired this year.

If Dalton struggles consistently throughout the season and refuses to put in Fields, he should be fired on Black Monday.