• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion Thread- MNF Edition

How will the AFC North fare on Sunday?

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The only game left on the table is a Bears-Rams matchup in LA, the site of the Super Bowl this year. Is it Monday yet?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
What you all think of Brown today?
He was fucking god awful. I kept a sharp eye on him at all times and I was so happy with the results. He wasn’t just miles out of his league athletically as I expected in that offense, he was lazy, he gave away play actions to Myles goddamn Garrett of all people by taking 2 point stances every single time.

lucky for the chiefs pat mahomes finally learned to step up in the pocket instead of retreating until a 20 yard throw becomes a 40 yard throw

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The only game left on the table is a Bears-Rams matchup in LA, the site of the Super Bowl this year. Is it Monday yet?
Who’s the senile fuck who put this in place as the week 1 SNF matchup? Like for real WHOOOO ASSSSKED FOR THIS??? The fucking bears dude, the BEARS…

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Who’s the senile fuck who put this in place as the week 1 SNF matchup? Like for real WHOOOO ASSSSKED FOR THIS??? The fucking bears dude, the BEARS…

It's all about the market share and the top markets in the US. LA is the number 2 market in the US, Chicago is the number 3 market in the US. It's why we get a lot of NFC East games in primetime, New York the number one market, Dallas is fifth. etc. The only market in the Top 20 that doesn't have NFL team is Orlando and Florida has three teams already. The first big market without a NFL team is Portland.

https://mediatracks.com/resources/nielsen-dma-rankings-2021/