• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Baltimore Ravens @ Las Vegas Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
MNF 8:15 @ Allegiant Stadium (The Death Star)

Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick, Lisa Salters on the call but ESPN is megacasting so multiple broadcast options...

IT'S WEEK 1 BABY!!!

I'm excited, terrified, nervous, hopeful all at once. It's been an offseason full of incident and intrigue but it's a chance to ruin the Raiders first time hosting fans in the Death Star.

Ravens have been pretty great in Week 1 the last half-decade. But this is probably the most stilted and least healthy training camp I can remember for the Ravens in a while. Hopefully they'll come out guns blazing and put this one to bed early.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Could we get the game thread section moved closer to the top, now that the season's started?
I agree I really want this- super tolerator is going to work on this when he can but for the nodes moving it up is for literally harder than keeping a Ravens rb acl's in tact. I want it advertised all over the website for sure. I am going to try but I don't want to fuck up the page on such an important day. Full transparency lol. I want it right under the RAVENS TALK with it switched to the top above the game archvies. lemme see what I can do.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
ESPN2 will also be showing the MNF game but with the Manning brothers as the commentators. Seems like a must watch

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thanks for the info I really like the Mannings. Thought Peyton and Coop did a good job hosting College Bowl.

definitely. It should be a lot more entertaining and insightful than the normal MNF team.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jimmy is inactive? I thought he’d be ready by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ferrell inactive for the Raiders as a healthy scratch. Big miss taking him #4 overall in 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Please, Lamar...... go THE FUCK OFF TONIGHT!!!!! GO RAVENS

7A7531E7-7450-4FF2-B205-C45718A10E38.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.