• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Thanks Again to You Guys

For letting me being apart of your family on this board. Really enjoy it here and its nice to chat with a classy franchise like the Ravens. I wonder if we would have had a rivalry if we were in the same conference or division? How would you guys feel about playing us twice a year if that were to happen? I myself wouldn't like to face you guys cause we are intimidated to be honest lol. Anyways here is to a 10-6 finish for you guys and a playoff berth and then you knock off the Steelers in the playoffs. I'm all for that. You guys pulling for us to get into the postseason and getting Rodgers back?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
It would be fun to play you guys twice a year. My mom's cousin lives in Wisconsin and we get competitive whenever the Ravens play a team that someone in the family roots for.

It'd be nice to see you guys in the playoffs, I don't have anything against the Packers.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I would fucking hate having Rodgers in my division. I'd shit my pants just thinking about it.

I would fucking hate having Rodgers in my division. I'd shit my pants just thinking about it.
I guarantee you guys would beat us 1 out of 2 every year. In 2013 when we played you in Baltimore we only won 19-17 and Rodgers was very pedestrian. You guys would have won that game had you converted a 4th and goal from the 1 early in the game. That was the difference.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm glad we're not in the same division, Rodgers would SHRED our secondary twice a year, it wouldn't even be a rivalry lol

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Ice Bowl Absolutely cheering for the Packers. Rodgers is one of my favorite players, my favorite all-time QB. This is obviously debatable, but in my personal opinion, he has the greatest arm that I have ever seen. He makes throws that I don't understand. The TD against the Bears a few years ago that was called back. The TD against the Falcons recently. The degree of difficulty of some of these dimes is difficult to fathom at times. Plus his return will hopefully bolster the impact of Jordy Nelson, whom Brett Hundley doesn't seem to know how to use. This is basically the encapsulation of the misuse, for those whom understand the reference:

Stupid_Town.jpg

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
@Ice Bowl Absolutely cheering for the Packers. Rodgers is one of my favorite players, my favorite all-time QB. This is obviously debatable, but in my personal opinion, he has the greatest arm that I have ever seen. He makes throws that I don't understand. The TD against the Bears a few years ago that was called back. The TD against the Falcons recently. The degree of difficulty of some of these dimes is difficult to fathom at times. Plus his return will hopefully bolster the impact of Jordy Nelson, whom Brett Hundley doesn't seem to know how to use. This is basically the encapsulation of the misuse, for those whom understand the reference:

Stupid_Town.jpg
Fitting as that fish might be part of the "my leg" gag as well.

I love Aaron Rodgers though so it's okay.

Stupid_Town.jpg

I remember the TD pass against Atlanta. That was crazy.