• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Thanks Again to You Guys

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
didnt you just see it vs the steelers?
Now that the dust is settled I think we should be fine as long as we aren't facing 2-3 elite skill players, an elite OL, and a qb that avoids sacks like a god. If our offensive plays like it has the past 2 weeks then I think we can hang with most teams in the league. In the AFC we won't be able to beat the pats or the steelers, in the NFC the Vikings, saints, and Seahawks should all be able to roflstomp us, but aside from them I think we can hang. When you're down your top corner and you need to start bracketing coverage across the field to account for multiple really good players and spying with a lb or s on a RB while you can't get pressure against a great OL, well it's a recipe for disaster, that's exactly what happened vs pitt

Now that the dust is settled I think we should be fine as long as we aren't facing 2-3 elite skill players, an elite OL, and a qb that avoids sacks like a god. If our offensive plays like it has the past 2 weeks then I think we can hang with most teams in the league. In the AFC we won't be able to beat the pats or the steelers, in the NFC the Vikings, saints, and Seahawks should all be able to roflstomp us, but aside from them I think we can hang. When you're down your top corner and you need to start bracketing coverage across the field to account for multiple really good players and spying with a lb or s on a RB while you can't get pressure against a great OL, well it's a recipe for disaster, that's exactly what happened vs pitt

Well you proved your much better than us lol.