• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Bills fans want us to fall to the Browns tomorrow to help their chances. Per their website....

Baltimore Ravens (7-6) at Cleveland Browns (0-13) – Sunday, 1:00 pm on CBS

Who to root for: On Sunday while the Bills are battling Miami, keep an eye on the Ravens game at Cleveland. The winless Browns are running out of chances to get their first victory. Baltimore still is a major obstacle for Buffalo’s wild card hopes, so hope for Cleveland to get its first win this Sunday.
A play-off rival hoping we lose our game this week?
latest

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Bills fans want us to fall to the Browns tomorrow to help their chances. Per their website....

Who to root for: On Sunday while the Bills are battling Miami, keep an eye on the Ravens game at Cleveland. The winless Browns are running out of chances to get their first victory. Baltimore still is a major obstacle for Buffalo’s wild card hopes, so hope for Cleveland to get its first win this Sunday.
And we want THEM to lose as well. So as long as we handle our business tomorrow and they lose, we'll be in great shape to prove me wrong and clinch a playoff spot.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

I'm pretty sure their QB situation is more of an obstacle than we are lol.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Regardless of anything else, the Chiefs own their division rivals. That combined with the Chargers being the Chargers, it's really not wonder the Chiefs dominated this.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
As someone with Tyreek Hill, Melvin Gordon, and Kareem Hunt on my fantasy team, I loved last night's game.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
As someone with Tyreek Hill, Melvin Gordon, and Kareem Hunt on my fantasy team, I loved last night's game.
I benched Hunt for Golden Tate and I want to die, but I do have Gordon so that helped ease the pain

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Not a good start for the Packers, get Rodgers back and lose Davante Adams to injury. Now the Panthers go up 7-0.