• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Bowl

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
We’re winning the Super Bowl this year. No doubt about it. This being doubted and going through adversity successfully is just the Ravens MO when it comes to going deep into the playoffs. Y’all can doubt me as much as you want, but I just feel it

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now I would've gave you a fucking star if you would've started this thread before the game lmao.

Now on both our SB runs we were dogs. The all defense give Jamal the ball. We weren't the favorites until the SB when prognosticators figgered us out. Then with Jolting Joe it was always Ray's last ride. That ride lasted awhile!!! If you look at this team now same blueprint with a strong run game and a deep pass game and a Top 5 defense .........hell why not. Anybody know the odds? Could be a damn good bet.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now I would've gave you a fucking star if you would've started this thread before the game lmao.

Now on both our SB runs we were dogs. The all defense give Jamal the ball. We weren't the favorites until the SB when prognosticators figgered us out. Then with Jolting Joe it was always Ray's last ride. That ride lasted awhile!!! If you look at this team now same blueprint with a strong run game and a deep pass game and a Top 5 defense .........hell why not. Anybody know the odds? Could be a damn good bet.

Hell yeah man

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Let’s go!!

Let's goooo! But also I think and it's just a guess, but I think that I can feeeeeel it meme predates you being on the boards.

It was nothing more than people just saying anything they wanted and going I can feeeeeel it in the gameday threads.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let's goooo! But also I think and it's just a guess, but I think that I can feeeeeel it meme predates you being on the boards.

It was nothing more than people just saying anything they wanted and going I can feeeeeel it in the gameday threads.

Lol nice nice, thanks for the explanation!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

That’s exactly what it was lmfao

That got a lot a of hate but it was fun while it lasted lol

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
He just left the boards, from what I can gather to focus on real life more.

Dude had some issues I believe but he had solid football knowledge and imo was a great writer. When he's ready I hope he comes back.