• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Bowl

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
i still don't get it and i'm in contact with him. he's crazy though. i think if you look up crazy in the dictionary you see Lost.

Let him know there’s a place for a lost, wayward son here on this board

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That Fucker set the tone on the boards for years lol
he was so crazy. Damn wrote a book insulting everyone on his way out then waited a couple months before leaving. lmao

he finally banned himself.......literally.

We should all get in a group text with him, just to annoy the fuck out of him.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Get this out of here. I don't care how similar some of this feels in regards to a certain season but na. We haven't even finished week 3. Do want to say Lamar looks real good and know we'll only get better with Bateman back.

Nurps

MVP
Get this out of here. I don't care how similar some of this feels in regards to a certain season but na. We haven't even finished week 3. Do want to say Lamar looks real good and know we'll only get better with Bateman back.

My first words when I saw this thread was "fuck outta here" lol.

Nurps

MVP
Well halftime will consist of Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J Blige, and Kendrick Lamar

so that’s awesome.

43 Grammys between the grouping.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well halftime will consist of Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J Blige, and Kendrick Lamar

so that’s awesome.

43 Grammys between the grouping.
Finally a halftime show that I want to watch! I’m getting goosebumps already thinking about the Still DRE beat dropping and the LA stadium going apeshit.

also, when I was growing up on these guys, never did I think they’d be allowed to perform at the super bowl, this makes me feel seriously old

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Finally a halftime show that I want to watch! I’m getting goosebumps already thinking about the Still DRE beat dropping and the LA stadium going apeshit.

also, when I was growing up on these guys, never did I think they’d be allowed to perform at the super bowl, this makes me feel seriously old

still dre was the first thing i thought about when i saw the lineup lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Being a former DJ / MC entertainer for private events, I have a wide array of music I like from Jazz to Metal and everything in between. That being said as much as I like good ole Classic Rock with the likes of Bruce Springsteen, it's about friggen time these grouping gets his day at the Super Bowl. Really looking forward to it.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Being a former DJ / MC entertainer for private events, I have a wide array of music I like from Jazz to Metal and everything in between. That being said as much as I like good ole Classic Rock with the likes of Bruce Springsteen, it's about friggen time these grouping gets his day at the Super Bowl. Really looking forward to it.

Definitely better than some of the previous “acts”

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Wait till you start hearing them at the mall.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We will win the super bowl and we’ll get to stop in Buffalo on our way to get some revenge, fuck Josh Allen