• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This week is crazy... Dolphins Touchdown & 2 PT Conversion! Going to OT in Las Vegas!

Edit: Raiders only get a Field Goal. Dolphins can win with a Touchdown.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Raiders 3-0 Start:

- Defeated a Ravens team who had 11 wins last season.
- Defeated a Steelers team who had 12 wins last season.
- Defeated a Dolphins team who had 10 wins last season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Packers lead 17-7 at halftime, I didn't realize how many NFC games today had playoff seeding implications today. The NFC is going to be crazy at the end of the season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jimmie Ward is going to get a suspension isn't he? I just don't get how that wasn't flagged.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

panthers are stacking up their defence my word

happy for CJ that he gets to get out of jacksonville though...

jaycee horn, donte jackson, aj bouye and cj henderson is a pretty exciting CB group to go along with jeremy chinn at S

and then brian burns, derrick brown, shaq thompson, haason reddick in that front 7 too

they're really going all in on this team with sam darnold it seems

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just like that... the Eagles recover a Fumble in the end zone for a Touchdown! We are all tied at 7.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well clearly Doug Pederson or Carson Wentz was NOT the problem in Philly. Obviously Carson's issues were more so injury related but clearly Pederson wasn't the problem either. Cowboys just blowing out the Eagles here. Wonder if they consider starting Flacco or Minshew if things don't turn around.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

panthers are stacking up their defence my word

happy for CJ that he gets to get out of jacksonville though...

jaycee horn, donte jackson, aj bouye and cj henderson is a pretty exciting CB group to go along with jeremy chinn at S

and then brian burns, derrick brown, shaq thompson, haason reddick in that front 7 too

they're really going all in on this team with sam darnold it seems
Fam, I've documented that the Panthers are like the anti-thesis of us. Our defense has taken a hit this year while the Panthers defense are seemingly on top of the league. Ever since we "played them" in the preseason, I knew our fortunes were gonna take a hit.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Fam, I've documented that the Panthers are like the anti-thesis of us. Our defense has taken a hit this year while the Panthers defense are seemingly on top of the league. Ever since we "played them" in the preseason, I knew our fortunes were gonna take a hit.

Well that's what happens when they spend all 7 of their 2020 Draft Picks on Defensive Players.