• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Detroit Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna be that guy but if I was a Lions fan I would be mad the delay of game wasn't called.
That's understandable.

But!

Lions fans should be mad their offense didnt bother playing the first half. Ravens fans could be mad about that TD when the runners leg was down before the endzone.

And I am. Still. Mad. At. Brown!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
My buddy's a Lions fan and just said exactly that.
Unbelievable finish to this game.

Lions so unlucky - poorly disciplined and gave the game away at times - but both teams that lost would feel like they gave the game away - Lions screwing themselves out of that turnover probably hurts more than anything else - 1st half the Lions were so ill disciplined too - although they should feel lucky they were even in the game at half-time

although tbf on the delay of game call it looks like the TV crew (again broadcast was shit) didn't notice the refs reset the clock so game clock wasn't actually at 0 but it looked that way because broadcast had it wrong

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
from the broadcast angle i saw it bounce and thought it had bounced on the field and was like "damn not even close" and then it bounced through the uprights and the refs hands went up and tucker was celebrating and i was all over the place

I thought it had been short initially and then when the refs put their hands up, I ended up yelling out "HOLY SHIT" for a solid 2 mins lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If anything, it should've been a backwards lateral but whatever. I'll take it.

yeah they called it a lateral onfield and he was clearly trying to lateral it - so the arm coming forwards was bullshit because it wasnt trying to go forwards lol - we got jobbed by that call that clearly wasnt in the spirit of the rule haha

but i guess it evens out because we got that muffed punt back for a completely inconsequential penalty

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
from the broadcast angle i saw it bounce and thought it had bounced on the field and was like "damn not even close" and then it bounced through the uprights and the refs hands went up and tucker was celebrating and i was all over the place

Barstool just posted on Instagram another angle from a fan. Love the crowd reaction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean if I am a Lions fan I am happy to lose this game because you are tanking this year and winning isn't going to help anyone.

I wouldn’t want the number one pick this year. Especially if your looking for a QB upgrade

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm leaving the country for a month and a half in a couple of days. Tucker made my journey so much more exciting. Thank you GOAT. Thank you very much. 66 fucking yards on a game winning FG? GTFOH dude! I'm adopting you whether you like it or not! Your soul may belong to God, your genes to your parents but you shall be my child every other way.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm leaving the country for a month and a half in a couple of days. Tucker made my journey so much more exciting. Thank you GOAT. Thank you very much. 66 fucking yards on a game winning FG? GTFOH dude! I'm adopting you whether you like it or not! Your soul may belong to God, your genes to your parents but you shall be my child every other way.

dude you cant just adopt everyone surely?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Marquise and Sammy in dropping all those catchable balls hurt Lamar from having an extraordinary day passing the ball! They were literally gimmes too! Imagine Lamar having receivers that didn't drop balls at all?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn’t want the number one pick this year. Especially if your looking for a QB upgrade

It does not matter (also they are probably not looking for a QB yet as they need OLine, DLine, WR, Secondary) but there is never a team that would rather pick 3 than 1 regardless of who the best player is. If you pick 1 you get to pick whoever you think is the drafts best player and if you are rebuilding, which they are, that is certainly something you want.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It does not matter (also they are probably not looking for a QB yet as they need OLine, DLine, WR, Secondary) but there is never a team that would rather pick 3 than 1 regardless of who the best player is. If you pick 1 you get to pick whoever you think is the drafts best player and if you are rebuilding, which they are, that is certainly something you want.

or you get to trade out for a haul to a desperate team

Status
Not open for further replies.