• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion Thread (4:25PM Edition)

Who Wins Sunday Night?

• Tom Brady's Buccaneers

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Belichick's Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Titans about to lose to the Jets.

you love to see it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Finally the Media can sink their tooth into a game that is worthy of their discussion. Seriously, I can't wait until this game is over, like this was all the sports media talked about. It's as if the rest of the NFL disappeared.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The Rams getting waxxed in LA is shocking to me. But the Cards are rolling right now. Nice for Kyler to get the win against a team that he hasn't won against.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So the winner of Raiders/Chargers tomorrow night will officially be the one seed after four games of the 2021 season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well.... Can Mac Jones lead the Patriots to a comeback win over Tom Brady?

Edit: OMG... the rain is coming down bad. It stopped, and now it came back. Belichick working that rain magic to help Brady win?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LOL... Nick Folk is short on the 56 yarder which doinked off the goal post. Al Michaels then said this...

“Some doinks are better than others, just ask Justin Tucker. - Al Michaels

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i liked carman a lot in that class - and this is a trash piece of analysis - Carman does exactly what he's supposed to and makes a tough block and if anything he wins almost too quickly - you'd like to see him sustain and drive to finish but this would be a super promising indicator to me if I were a Bengals fan that we might have found a good one... this is all on the RT not getting up the 2nd level but also the back reads the RT block wrong

i bet you PFF would score this as a negative for Carman too (as a guess) but he just performed a really tough reach block to a decent level

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
LOL... Nick Folk is short on the 56 yarder which doinked off the goal post. Al Michaels then said this...

“Some doinks are better than others, just ask Justin Tucker. - Al Michaels
that wasn't a doink, that was a major league bounce.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Easily could have been done for the year if his legs don't slide out from under him, yet the Refs don't call a penalty. Seriously, they were right behind him.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So.... is there any scenario in which a win or loss by the Raiders or Chargers benefits us playoff wise tonight?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joey Bosa is going to wreck us in 2 weeks. Im not looking forward to playing this Chargers Defense