• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Baltimore Ravens @ Denver Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
4:25 ET @ Mile High

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton, & Amanda Balionis on the call

Some reinforcements for the Ravens this week with Bateman and Boykin coming off i/r (although my guess is neither of them are likely to play this week) and the 4 guys coming back of the covid-list...

That being said we had 8 guys not practicing yesterday and still have a long injury list and the league's biggest i/r group.

But the Broncos are also missing people. Probably the least healthy team the Ravens have faced so far.

Hopefully a better performance than last Sunday coming up.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think the Ravens win this weekend, but it will be a tough hard fought game. Vic Fangio was the defensive coordinator in San Francisco when Roman was the OC. Should be interesting to see how much they slow our offense down.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tucker with a 71 yard FG just to shut these "bUt ThE pLaYcLoCk" people TF up.

Tired of hearing about this. Missed calls or poorly made calls happen all the time. They should have never let the Ravens convert 4th and a mile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tank

Hall of Famer
Tucker with a 71 yard FG just to shut these "bUt ThE pLaYcLoCk" people TF up.
Tired of hearing it, but why don’t they tell the story right. Correct me if I’m wrong but the play clock play was the one before the FG. Repeat the down, no time off the clock, we may have been able to get a gain with a sideline pass, stop the clock and been closer than 61. Correct?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Stupid ass decision to scratch Ty’Son and leave Freeman out there. I’m honestly pretty dumbfounded. Man I hope Bell looks good

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stupid ass decision to scratch Ty’Son and leave Freeman out there. I’m honestly pretty dumbfounded. Man I hope Bell looks good

he must look good enough for Ryan to tweet something like this. Ryan watches all the practices.. (granted, he can only talk positively about anything ravens.. but still).

9DA5A796-2C9C-45BF-A7F9-4175CF8C1C3D.jpeg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ok, can we please put this game away and not let them hang? We got to get back to the 2019 Ravens and blowing out opponents. Also I'm just glad Tucker got the record last week and not this week as everyone would be saying it shouldn't count because of the higher altitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.